1. A slightly left center drive best
utilizes the slope landing area for maximum yardage and
avoids the deep gully on the right.
2. A well placed tee shot to the right
side puts you in reach of the green in two, but be sure to
steer clear of the trees just below the cart path.
3. Accuracy is important on this slightly
uphill par 3 because of the small, well guarded, undulating
4. For the best approach shot to the
green, and to avoid the bunker on the left side, your drive
should be left center of the fairway.
5. A very solid tee shot placed just left
of center is necessary to clear the deep ravine on this par
5 and to reach the green in two. Avoid the O.B. down the
left side of the fairway.
6. Accuracy overrides length off the tee.
Your approach shot over the ravine to the elevated green
will play longer than it looks.
7. A long, uphill Par 3 with a very large
green. Avoid the bunker on the left side of the green and
heavy rough right of the cart path.
8. Your drive should be a little to the
left for best results, but be sure and avoid the bunker that
guards the fairway.
9. Tee shot should be left center of
fairway and past the silo for ideal 2nd shot. Avoid O.B.
right of the fence on your 2nd shot.
10. A long drive to the left will run
into woods. A 2nd shot to the right or back of the green
will mean trouble.
11. Your tee shot should stay left center
of the fairway for the shortest and most ideal 2nd shot.
12. Choose your club carefully, this
downhill Par 3 plays shorter than noted yardage. Avoid the
left side and back of the green.
13. This uphill Par 3 plays longer than
it looks. Pay close attention to the pin position on this
large deep green.
14. A straight tee shot is a must.
Consider using a fairway wood from the middle tees to avoid
a possible downhill lie.
15. Remember that an uphill shot causes
the hole to play longer than the yardage noted. Stay left
center to avoid trees on right.
16. Your drive should be played to the
right center of the fairway to avoid driving into the trees
on the left and for the best approach to this small green.
17. For the shortest approach shot on
this long uphill hole, try to drive as close to the bunker
on the right side as you can.
18. Long, straight, uphill Par 5
finishing hole - just give it all you've got and hope the
wind is at your back. Avoid O.B. on the left side.