YES WE ARE OPEN FOR
There is an exemption for
us during the state wide shutdown as golf lends itself well to social
distancing. We are committed to creating an environment that is safe for our customers;
therefore in accordance with Governor’s Order we have made the following
- Grill is only selling prepackaged food and drinks
- Proshop traffic limited to paying, using rest rooms and purchasing snacks.
- Carts are limited so we cannot allow extra carts for non-players.
- Walking is highly encouraged, therefore we have suspended our no walking policy in mornings!
- Carts are cleaned and disinfected between each round
- Leave flag sticks in and do not touch.
- Raking bunkers is not necessary just smooth with foot.
- There are no water coolers on course.
- Ball washers have been removed from course.
- Frequently touched surfaces at the clubhouse are being disinfected as much as possible.